1. Your baby will love you no matter who you are, what you have been through, or what you have.
2. Your presence, touch, and voice calm your baby. You are just that valuable and unique (smile).
3. Your baby is going to look into your beautiful eyes for strength and courage to fight through obstacles because you are the sign of strength.
4. Your purpose intensifies with newfound ambition for work, school, goals, and dreams.
5. Smiles will never go out of style.
6. You will have the chance to be a real-life superhero, not just on Halloween.
7. You can be yourself
8. Free entertainment -The smallest moments are priceless.
9. Your hugs and kisses are everything to your baby. Only you can provide the real deal.
10. YOU GET TO BE A KID AGAIN without having to make up excuses!
No matter what you are going through or what you are thinking, never forget how strong you are. Look how far you have already come in life. Being a mom is the greatest gift in the world, and I am willing to bet you will be pretty awesome at it!
P.S There is no such thing as a perfect mommy
What moments or milestones do you look forward to with your child?
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on Twitter
By subscribing, you will get weekly updates on Adoptee Resources & Useful Adoption information via Blog Posts!