Every adoptee wants to know where they come from. How could you not want to know your birth mom after being placed for adoption. You have to get curious at some point. Let keep it real.
1. To know where I come from and my ethnic background.
2. Meet someone I share the same blood and characteristics.
3. Health and medical reasons.
4. It was my first instinct once finding out I was adopted.
5. I wanted to know my mom.
6. Be nosey.
7. To know if my mom was alive, if she’s okay, to let her know I am well and thankful.
8. Circumstances of conception.
9. I was mad at my mom, and I wanted her to know.
10. Meet my siblings.
11. I wanted my mom to know I didn’t hate her.
12. I love you and forgive you.
13. To end the secrets and find out the truth.
14. I never felt like I belonged in my adoptive family, but I knew I would with you.
15. I want to know if you love me.
Why do you want to search for your family? Post below and I will be editing the document.
Connect with my on Facebook
By subscribing, you will get weekly updates on Adoptee Resources & Useful Adoption information via Blog Posts!